Registration for 2018 Summer National Conference
Registration is now open for the 2018 Habitat X Summer National Conference. The dates are June 27-29, 2018, and the location is Big Sky Montana. We’ll limit the 2018 event to 75 seats, so you’re encouraged to register as soon as possible. Our deepest discounts are good through May 1, 2017.
We handle conference registrations through Eventbrite, one of the most trusted online sellers of tickets and enrollments. You can pay with either a credit card, PayPal account, by check, or by purchase order. If you represent a group of attendees, you can register more than one attendee with a single transaction on this page.
What’s Included in Your Registration
- Attendance at all sessions and workshops at Habitat X Summer National.
- Lunch each day at the conference. Morning and afternoon snacks and beverages each day. Your family members are welcome to join us at no additional cost.
- The Wednesday night reception on the outdoor deck at The Cabin in Big Sky. Your family members are welcome to join us at no additional cost.
- A printed and autographed copy of the 2018 Habitat X Journal.
- One-year access to the Habitat X Brainstorm, a monthly multi-media consultation among Habitat X members and faculty.
- Twenty-one (21) continuing education credits for BPI and other professional organizations.
- You’ll have the option to add a companion at no cost, during checkout, for the Wednesday night reception, or for lunch on Wednesday, Thursday, and/or Friday. Don’t worry if you don’t yet know who will attend — you can add a companion up until a week before the event.
- As a bonus, if you register before May 1, 2017, you’ll receive a one-hour consultation with any faculty member, on the subject of your choice, at any time before the conference.
Our Refund Policy
Our refund policy is simple. Once you’ve registered, we hope you can attend the event. But we recognize that things do happen — so if you cannot attend the event, we will happily issue a full refund for your conference registration fee up until June 1, 2018. If you cancel between that date and the first day of the conference, we’ll refund 50% of your registration fee. You can also designate a replacement attendee at any time and at no additional cost.
Want to Participate But Can’t Attend?
Many people in our network cannot spare the time and money to attend our in-person events. For these individuals, we offer the Habitat X Membership. You’ll receive all the year-round benefits that are enjoyed by participants in our conferences, including live updates from our Summer National Conference, one-on-one consulting with our staff, a printed and mailed copy of the Habitat X Journal, and deep discounts on all future conferences.
Sign up here to receive periodic updates from Habitat X. We will never share or sell your information, and it’s easy to unsubscribe at any time.
Subscribe for updates