Registration for 2016 Summer National Conference
You can register here for Habitat X Summer National to be held June 27-29, 2016 at Big Sky Montana. We handle conference registrations through Eventbrite, one of the most trusted online sellers of tickets and enrollments. You can pay with either a credit card, PayPal account, by check, or by purchase order.
The first ten people to use coupon code A328543 to get an additional $300 discount on the three-day registration. You can combine this coupon discount with the early-bird discounts shown below — these expire on June 12, 2016.
You can register more than one attendee with a single transaction on this page. You’ll also have the option of adding a companion — at no additional cost — for the Monday reception, or for lunch on any of the three days.
What’s Included in Your Registration
- Attendance at all sessions and workshops at Habitat X Summer National.
- Lunch each day. Morning and afternoon snacks and beverages each day. Your family members are welcome to join us at no additional cost.
- The Monday night reception on the outdoor deck at The Cabin in Big Sky. Your family members are welcome to join us at no additional cost.
- A printed and autographed copy of the 2016 Habitat X Journal.
- One-year access to the Habitat X Brainstorm, a monthly multi-media consultation among Habitat X members and faculty.
- Twenty-one (21) continuing education credits for BPI and other professional organizations.
You can use promo code A328543 to get a $300 discount (3 remaining).
Members of Efficiency First can also get a deep discount — visit this page to get your promo code.
Our Refund Policy
Our refund policy is simple. Once you’ve registered, we hope you can attend the event. But we recognize that things do happen — so if you cannot attend the event, we will happily issue a full refund for your conference registration fee up until June 20th, 2016, one week before the event. If you cancel between that date and the first day of the conference, we’ll refund 50% of your registration fee. You can also designate a replacement attendee at any time and at no additional cost.
Want to Participate But Can’t Attend?
Many people in our network cannot spare the time and money to attend our in-person events. For these individuals, we offer the Habitat X Membership. You’ll receive all the year-round benefits that are enjoyed by participants in our conferences, including live updates from our Summer National Conference, one-on-one consulting with our staff, a printed and mailed copy of the Habitat X Journal, and deep discounts on all future conferences.
Sign up here to receive periodic updates from Habitat X. We will never share or sell your information, and it’s easy to unsubscribe at any time.
Subscribe for updates